We arrived back in NY with jackets on...where is the warm weather? Just think 9 days agao I was sitting on the beach with my daughter-in-law, Chris, in Charleston, SC. having a blast as we sunned outselves in the 80 degree weather. I haven't completely figured out why I have decided to head north and get cold.
We pulled into my son's "Farm" about 3pm. At 6pm we were off to see my grandson play his first game of T-ball. He's only 4, but he hit the ball on his first try from a pitcher's throw. I think we might have something going here. We loved it.
It is very peaceful and quiet at our son's farm. Our son lives about 1/4 mile away from where we are parked. Kallie, our cat, loves it too as she is allowed to run free. It puts a smile on my face as I watch her run across the yard enjoying herself. We will be home until July 7th and will be kept very, very busy by family, friends and doctors. Gotta get that calendar out and start filling up the dates.
No comments:
Post a Comment