Monday, August 30, 2010

More Crescent City to visit.

We are just 20 miles from the Oregon border and will be moving up soon. But there are a few more things on the tour itinerary to visit before we go. The previous wagonmaster said the "Chart Room" resturant was wonderful so we had to go. Just out the window we saw Sea lions on a dock. I had a plate of steam clams and clam chowder.
Cheryl had a bowl of chowder!  This was a quaint little restaurant where locals hang out, situated right on the water. 
Dean stopped on the way out to enjoy the "Art Work"!  I told him he had to post this photo as he took too long enjoying the "art work"!.

2 comments:

  1. nice Uncle Dean, poor mermaid..... :)

    Looks like you guys are having a great time! I'm jealous, that's one part of the country I'd love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on you! hehehehe Looks like you two are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete